News Release (formatting is slightly different from my Word document)
Amy Weinfurter, Director of Public Relations
New job opportunities coming to downtown Detroit
Greenscape Inc. to build headquarters in downtown Detroit
DETROIT, MI (Thursday, July 7, 2016) – Greenscape Inc., a manufacturer of energy efficient products, has announced that they will be locating their company headquarters in downtown Detroit. This new addition to the Detroit community will be a welcomed boost to the local economy and will provide new job opportunities for the people of Detroit.
The 25-story building is estimated to cost $150 million and will take approximately 18 months to build. The architect is Weber and Associates, and the contractor is Rudolph and Sletten. The building is the largest of its kind in the U.S. to be LEED-certified.
The Minneapolis Redevelopment Agency is guaranteeing the financing of the building and contributing up to $5 million to landscape the public areas around the building and improve the surrounding streets. Company executives and city officials say the building is the cornerstone of the downtown revival. Mayor of Detroit, Mike Duggan, is excited about the addition saying, “Greenscape is sure to become a great fixture to the Detroit community.”
To learn more about Greenscape Inc., visit http://www.greenscapeinc.com or follow the company on social media.
Facebook: Greenscape Inc.
- Greenscape Inc. was founded in 1990 by Robert Smith in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- In just 5 years Greenscape grew from 50 employees to over 100 and has continued growing ever since
- Greenscape is a publicly traded business, its stock symbol being GRSCP
- Greenscape Inc. is the largest manufacturer of energy efficient products in the Midwest
- In every city Greenscape Inc. has opened an office it has made a commitment back to the community
- In the case of Detroit, they are planning to contribute $5 million towards the landscaping of public areas around the building and surrounding streets
- Amy Weinfurter is the Public Relations Director for Greenscape Inc., her contact information is listed below:
- Phone: (123) 456-7890
- Email: email@example.com